NOW LET – SIMILAR PROPERTIES WANTED FOR WAITING TENANTS
FANTASTIC 4 BED STUDENT HOUSE ON THE KINGFISHER ESTATE
Available 1 September 2020
Moorhen Way, Loughborough, LE11 3HH.
Location: Kingfisher estate.
Rent: £105 per person per week.
Bills included: £8 extra per person per week.
Tenancy Deposit: £250 per person.
Holding deposit £400.00
Modern 3 storey 4 double bed town houses accommodation (with garage) to let in the best location on the popular Kingfisher estate, accommodation within 5 mins walk from both the Uni and town.
Large lounge, modern kitchen including dish washer, bathroom, en-suite and downstairs WC. All 4 bedrooms are of a similar size with double beds and quality furnishings.
– Modern property.
– Prime accommodation location on Kingfisher estate.
– Garage and off-road parking.
– IKEA furnishings.
2.5% Discount on rent if paid in advance for the full period.
EPC Rating D
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.