No longer available
This 2 Bedroom Gatehouse Apartment is very spacious and consists of Lounge/Kitchen area, 2 double Bedrooms with an En-Suite bathroom to the Master Bedroom & Main Bathroom.
Ceramic flooring to Kitchens & fully carpeted elsewhere
Full fitted kitchen with base and wall cupboards with matching worktops.
Tiling over worktops and to under wall cupboards.
The kitchen includes a single stainless steel sink, fitted AEG fan assisted single electric oven and 4 burner gas hob, stainless steel canopy chimney.
Integrated Fridge Freezer & Washer/Dryer.
Triple spotlight fitting to Kitchen.
White sanitary ware with taps and fittings. White matching bath panel and w.c seat and cover.
Shaver socket and white heated towel rail.
Thermostatic shower over bath together with silver single shower screen.
Half tiled walls to where sanitary ware is fitted and fully tiled to bath recess in main bathroom.
Full gas central heating with combi boiler.
B.T telephone point to Lounge and Bed 1. T.V aerial point to Lounge and Bed 1.
Smoke & heat detectors.
Security locks to all external doors.
Rent £650.00 pcm
Tenancy Deposit £750.00
Holding Deposit £150.00
EPC Energy Rating : B
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.