Available end of September 2019
Hawthorne Avenue , Hathern LE12 5LP
A completely refurbished 1 bed mid town house situated in a quiet location in Hathern, Leicestershire.
This property is ready to view NOW, and move in from late September 2019.
The property comprises entrance hall and off to the right a refitted family shower room with large walk in shower , electric shower, built in sink , vanity unit and toilet.
The entrance hall leads through to a large modern fitted kitchen , living area with feature patio doors to the stunning rear garden which has been newly landscaped. The lounge and kitchen areas offer up ample storage capacity and modern fitted units with a built in electric oven, gas hob & extractor fan.
New electric heating fitted throughout some of which is internet connected for easy control.
Upstairs, there is a galleried mezzanine bedroom overlooking the lounge area.
To the rear of the property, there is a beautifully landscaped private and enclosed garden which proves to be a main attraction of this home. Off road parking is made available via a driveway and the property is situated close to local public transport links as well.
EPC Energy Rating : E
Rent: £550.00 pcm
Holding Deposit: £125.00
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.