Threadcutters Way Shepshed LE12 9JY
- A modern 3/4 bedroom town house
- Versatile reception, Cloaks/WC
- Family kitchen diner with appliances
- First floor lounge & ensuite bedroom
- Second floor two bedrooms and family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Two private parking spaces
Available July 2020
A modern three storey 3/4 bedroom town house in sought after modern development with an open aspect to the front and rear garden. The property benefits from private off road parking.
Entrance hall, family kitchen diner leading onto separate dining room overlooking the rear garden. Additional downstairs family room/office/gymnasium/fourth bedroom to front.
A delightful garden with decking and seating area.
Master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
Rent £750.00 per month
Holding Deposit £170.00
Tenancy Deposit £865.00
EPC Energy Rating C
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Pets may be acceptable at the Landlord’s sole discretion for an additional £25.00 per month rent per pet
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.