AVAILABLE 1st July 2019 ready for the 19/20 Academic year
Villency Court , 62 Nottingham Road, Loughborough, LE11 1EB.
We have 1 duplex apartment available to rent at Villency Court from 1st July 2019
Location: Town centre.
Rent: £675 per month.
Loughborough student or professional accommodation, modern 1 bed duplex apartments to rent, close to the town centre and train station.
Villency Court modern duplex apartments have living dining kitchens with breakfast bar and stools, built in fold-away double sofa-bed, large floor to ceiling window, understairs storage room and oak wooden flooring throughout.
Luxury high gloss white kitchen with all built-in appliances, including ceramic electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
Downstairs there is a modern bathroom with a power shower over bath.
Stairs to mezzanine fully furnished double bedroom with velux roof windows, large storage area and glass balcony overlooking living area. Apartments benefit from the additional ensuite shower room.
The apartment complex is very secure with remote operated electric gates which lead to the off-road parking area with 1 car parking space per apartment.
EPC Energy Rating – C
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.