LET WITHIN 24 HOURS ON 1st VIEWING
This two double bedroom end townhouse is situated on Armitage Drive Rothley LE7 7SS.
Comprising; Entrance Hall, Downstairs W/C,
Kitchen and Lounge/Diner.
First floor; Two double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Externally an enclosed rear garden and access to 2 off road
Modern fitted kitchen with built in electric oven, gas hob & extractor fan
Large Lounge & dining room with french doors opening onto the rear garden
Bedroom One – double bedroom
Bathroom – modern fully fitted suite with shower over bath
Bedroom Two – double bedroom
EPC Energy Rating C
Council Tax Band B
Located within walking distance to local facilities
and amenities such as shops, schools and pubs
making this property ideal for a wide variety of
Rent £875.00 per month
Tenancy deposit £201.00
Holding Deposit £1009.00
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.