Bates Close , Loughborough , LE11 5EL
- FABULOUS COACH HOUSE
- MASTER EN SUITE
- UTILITY ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GENEROUS LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
This fabulous contemporary coach house has 2 double bedrooms , master with ensuite shower, large open plan living/dining/kitchen with integrated electric oven , gas hob ,extractor fan and dishwasher. There is a bathroom to the first floor, whilst downstairs provides a useful utility room and cloakroom, There is an integral garage with power and light and driveway parking for 2 cars. There is no garden area.
The house is let unfurnished except for double bed in the master bedroom which is included.
ENTRANCE HALL Door into the entrance hall with radiator, doors leading to the integral garage, utility room and W.C and stairs leading to the first floor.
INTEGRAL GARAGE 18′ 6″ x 8′ 0″ (5.64m x 2.44m) With up and over door to the front elevation and fitted with power and light.
UTILITY ROOM 8′ 8″ x 7′ 6″ (2.64m x 2.29m) Fitted with a range of wall and base units with laminate work tops, stainless steel sink drainer and space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The washing machine & tumble dryer can be left for the tenant to use but will not be maintained by the Landlord or they can be removed .
W.C. Fitted with a two-piece suite comprising close-coupled W.C and pedestal wash basin, radiator and PVCu double glazed window to the front elevation.
LANDING PVCu double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in storage cupboard and the landing leads to the open plan living/dining/kitchen, both bedrooms and family bathroom.
LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN 17′ 9″ x 16′ 11max” (5.41m x 5.16m) Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer, built in gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated electric oven, two PVCu double glazed windows to the front elevation, two PVCu double glazed windows to the rear elevation and three radiators. The fridge/freezer can be left for the tenant to use but will not be maintained by the Landlord.
BEDROOM ONE 13′ 5 max” x 10′ 7″ (4.09m x 3.23m) Two PVCu double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator, built in triple wardrobes.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising close-coupled W.C, pedestal wash basin and shower, PVCu double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9′ 6″ x 7′ 11″ (2.9m x 2.41m) PVCu double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
BATHROOM Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising close-coupled W.C, pedestal wash basin and bath, PVCu double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
EPC Energy Rating C
Rent £675.00 pcm
Tenancy Deposit £775.00
Holding Deposit £155.00
Strictly No Pets, No Smokers, No Sharers.
Council Tax Band: B
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.