Location: Town centre.
Rent: £795.00 per month.
Tenancy Deposit: £917.00
Holding Deposit £183.00
– Luxury 2 Bedroomed duplex apartment.
– Architect designed, modern, stylish accommodation
– 2 Large double bedrooms
– En-suite master bedroom
– Separate bathroom with shower over bath
– Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
– Individually designed open aspect lounge/kitchen
– Gas central heating
– Pre-wired for satellite TV
– Secure, allocated parking
– Popular central location
EPC Energy Rating – C
Council Tax Band C
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.