Available 1st August 2020
High Street Quorn LE12 8DS
- Stunning 1 Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor – Available Unfurnished
- Beautiful Setting in centre of Quorn
- Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- One Double Bedroom with wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom with Smart Finish
- Energy Performance Certificate: D
- Secure gated parking to rear
Beautiful 1 Double Bedroom First Floor Apartment in the centre of Quorn Village.
This super property consists of downstairs hallway, staircase leading to a split level home office space , open plan kitchen, living, with integrated electric oven, 4 ring halogen hob, built in microwave dishwasher ,fridge freezer & washing machine.
Off the hallway is one double bedroom and modern bathroom with shower over bath and smart touches such as towel heater and illuminated mirror.
There is a private entrance door off the street and allocated parking in the secure car park at the rear.
The property lies at the centre of this highly sought after Charnwood Forest village with amenities catering for all day-to-day needs, public transport facilities, public houses and restaurants.
The property is a short driving distance away from some of Leicestershire’s best known beauty spots within The Charnwood Forest including Beacon Hill & Bradgate Park and the Quorn Great Central Railway station is only 1 mile away .
Strictly No Pets, No Smokers, No Sharers.
Energy Performance Certificate: D
Council Tax Band: B
Rent £660.00 pcm
Holding deposit £150.00
Tenancy Deposit £760.00
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.