AVAILABLE 25 April 2022
Weavers Point , Lodge Lane Derby DE1 3HE
2 BEDROOMED 2nd FLOOR CITY CENTRE APARTMENT
Modern, contemporary City Centre accommodation on 2nd floor offering fabulous views over Derby City Centre
Spacious entrance hallway having neutral décor and grey plank effect vinyl flooring, two storage cupboards, one housing the washing machine
Lounge 5.38m (17’8) x 3.58m (11’9)
Spacious lounge having neutral décor and grey plank effect vinyl flooring, sofa, table and chairs, dual aspect windows.
Kitchen 2.92m (9’7) x 2.26m (7’5)
Modern kitchen having neutral décor and grey plank effect vinyl flooring, range of wall and base units with matching roll edge work surfaces, gas hob/oven, extractor, integrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 3.61m (11’10) x 3.33m (10’11)
Double bedroom having neutral décor and grey plank effect vinyl flooring, double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe, floor to ceiling window, r
En-Suite 1.73m (5’8) x 1.17m (3’10)
Having neutral décor and tile flooring, shower cubicle, hand basin, WC, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.61m (11’10) x 2.92m (9’7)
Double bedroom having neutral décor and grey plank effect vinyl flooring, double bed, 2 x chest of drawers, built in desk, mirror door double wardrobe, UPVC window.
Bathroom 2.06m (6’9) x 1.75m (5’9)
Modern bathroom having neutral décor and tile flooring, white three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower, WC, hand basin, wall mounted radiator.
Private allocated parking
EPC Energy Rating B
Rent £800.00 pcm
Holding Deposit £184.00
Tenancy Deposit £923.00
See all of our properties to let here OnTheMarket
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.