Available September 2023
A lovely 2 bedroomed mid terraced house on Perry Grove Loughborough LE11 2NH to rent.
Situated on a quiet cul de sac in Loughborough and within close proximity to the recently built supermarket complex, is this fantastic two bedroom mid terrace property.
The house comprises a hallway leading to a generous size lounge with a feature fireplace. Following off the lounge is a kitchen breakfast room with built in electric oven , gas hob & extractor fan and access is provided from the kitchen into a low maintenance garden which has a patio, lawn and gravelled area with a large shed.
On the first floor there are two spacious bedrooms with the master being of a double size with built in wardrobes. There is also a three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath, overhead shower, WC and wash basin.
Gas central heating and double glazing is provided in the property.
Monthly rent £795.00
Holding Deposit £183.00
Tenancy Deposit £917.00
EPC Energy Rating D
Council Tax Band B
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Pets may be acceptable at the Landlord’s sole discretion for an additional £25.00 per month rent per pet
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.