LET ON 1st VIEWING
Long Furrow East Goscote LE 7 3ZL
Mid Town House
Front & Rear Gardens
Off street Parking
Upvc Double Glazing
Available mid September 2020
Modern 2 bedroom mid townhouse in popular location within East Goscote.
This property comprises of porch, lounge, with open tread stairs leading up to the first floor. To the rear is a large kitchen/diner with modern kitchen units and a gas range cooker.
The first floor consists of 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes to the master bedroom. Modern bathroom with shower over bath.
To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with a shed. Low maintenance front garden.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, and off street parking.
No pets or smokers.
Energy Efficiency Rating C
Rent £650.00 pcm
Holding Deposit £150.00
Tenancy Deposit £750.00
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.