Trinity Street (Limetree Grove), Loughborough , LE11 1BY
2 BEDROOMED FULLY FURNISHED 1st FLOOR APARTMENT
Suitable for Professionals, students or sharers.
Fully furnished & immaculately decorated.
2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes in Bed 1
Open aspect kitchen/ lounge / dining area with dual aspect
Neutral contemporary decoration
Fully fitted modern bathroom with electric shower over bath
Fully equipped kitchen with built in electric fan oven , electric hob, washing machine & fridge freezer.
Double glazed with French doors opening out onto Juliet balcony
Popular central location with easy access to Loughborough University
Private designated parking
Rent £650.00 pcm
EPC Energy Rating : C
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme – membership number PRS000603 . See www.theprs.co.uk for more details
We have client money protection with Client Money Protect – membership number CMP002778
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.